Do any of these sound like you?
- You feel self-conscious when you speak.
- You often make pronunciation mistakes but nobody corrects you.
- You want to improve your confidence and fluency levels when speaking English.
- People always ask you to repeat yourself or they don’t understand you.
Yes? Then you’re in the right place.
Let's start to change those problems, to this...
- You no longer feel embarrassed when you talk to other people.
- You feel confident when you speak.
- People take you seriously.
- People understand you and you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- You speak more confidently, effortlessly, and fluently.
With the right guidance, you can achieve all of this much sooner than you think.
Online Pronunciation Course
Join a thriving and rapidly growing community of English learners who’re on the right track to improving their pronunciation and reaching their pronunciation goals.
Get personalised feedback on recordings every day, a 1-to-1 private session with me, a group webinar, and access to over 100 pronunciation lessons every month from just £2.20 a day (€2.55EUR / $3.12USD).
Private Online Classes
I offer private pronunciation classes online.
I also offer General English classes, as well as online classes for CAE, FCE, and IELTS (Academic) exam preparation.
Classes are given via Zoom and you will also receive full email support between classes.
My name is Emma Walker. I am originally from York, England. I speak with a fairly neutral accent (mostly because of years of teaching and travelling), but of course, my Yorkshire roots are still there and I am extremely proud of them. I have been teaching for over 10 years, and have taught in the UK, Spain, and online for some of the world’s most prestigious language schools. In the past, I have held extremely successful face-to-face pronunciation courses in Bristol which have completely sold out within hours of launching. However, nowadays, I just teach privately online, make free pronunciation YouTube videos, and teach more informally using video games on Twitch (my Yorkshire accent definitely slips through while gaming and people LOVE it).
I have a BA Honours degree in English Language and Linguistics, an MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and a Cambridge CELTA certificate (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).