Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re self conscious about your accent.
- You often make pronunciation mistakes but nobody corrects you.
- You feel like people don’t take you seriously because of your accent.
- People always ask you to repeat yourself or they don’t understand you.
Yes? Then you’re in the right place.
Let's start to change those problems, to this...
- You no longer feel embarrassed about your accent and pronunciation.
- You feel confident when you speak.
- People take you seriously and don’t make ignorant comments about your accent or pronunciation.
- People understand you perfectly and you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- You speak effortlessly and fluently.
With the right guidance, you can achieve all of this much sooner than you think.
Private Online Classes
I offer private pronunciation classes online.
I also offer General English classes, as well as online classes for CAE, FCE, and IELTS (Academic) exam preparation.
Classes are given via Zoom and you will also receive full email support between classes.
I’m a native English speaker from York, England. However, my accent isn’t Yorkshire, it’s very neutral. I have changed my own accent to be understood better by both native and non native English speakers, and I share these techniques with my own students to help them with their own pronunciation and accent development.
I have been teaching for just over 11 years, and have taught in the UK, Spain, and online for some of the world’s more prestigious language school.
I have a BA Honours degree in English Language and Linguistics, an MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and a Cambridge CELTA certificate (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
I now live in England and teach privately online.