Do any of these sound like you?
- You feel self-conscious when you speak.
- You often make pronunciation mistakes but nobody corrects you.
- You want to improve your confidence and fluency levels when speaking English.
- People always ask you to repeat yourself or they don’t understand you.
Yes? Then you’re in the right place.
Let's start to change those problems, to this...
- You no longer feel embarrassed when you talk to other people.
- You feel confident when you speak.
- People take you seriously.
- People understand you and you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- You speak more confidently, effortlessly, and fluently.
With the right guidance, you can achieve all of this much sooner than you think.
Online Pronunciation Course
Join a thriving and rapidly growing community of English learners who’re on the right track to reaching their pronunciation goals.
Private Online Classes
I currently no longer offer private 1-1 classes and only focus on my online pronunciation course.
For more information regarding my online course, click the button below.
My name is Emma Walker. I am originally from York, England. I speak with a fairly neutral accent (mostly because of years of teaching and travelling), but of course, my Yorkshire roots are still there and I am extremely proud of them. I have been teaching for over 10 years, and have taught in the UK, Spain, and online for some of the world’s most prestigious language schools. In the past, I have held extremely successful face-to-face pronunciation courses in Bristol which have completely sold out within hours of launching. However, nowadays, I just teach privately online, make free pronunciation YouTube videos, and teach more informally using video games on Twitch (my Yorkshire accent definitely slips through while gaming and people LOVE it).
I have a BA Honours degree in English Language and Linguistics, an MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and a Cambridge CELTA certificate (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).