Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re self conscious about your accent.
- You often make pronunciation mistakes but nobody corrects you.
- You feel like people don’t take you seriously because of your accent.
- People always ask you to repeat yourself or they don’t understand you.
Yes? Then you’re in the right place.
Let's start to change those problems, to this...
- You no longer feel embarrassed about your accent and pronunciation.
- You feel confident when you speak.
- People take you seriously and don’t make comments about your accent or pronunciation.
- People understand you perfectly and you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- You speak effortlessly and fluently.
With the right guidance, you can achieve all of this in a matter of weeks.
Private Online Classes
I offer private pronunciation classes online and in Bristol.
I also offer General English classes, as well as online classes for CAE, FCE, and IELTS exam preparation.
Classes can be done via Skype or Zoom. You will also receive full email support between classes.
You have all been asking me for AGES to create a blog to help you with your English, so don’t worry, it’s coming! 🙂
My new blog will include FREE tips, lessons, advice, and additional freebies to accompany my free YouTube pronunication lessons.
It’ll be available in November 2019.
Follow me on social media to stay updated on when my blog is ready!
I post every day on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! I share commonly mispronounced words, motivational posts, and some of my personal life so you can get to know me more.
I also post a new and FREE pronunciation lesson on YouTube every Friday at 6pm UK time.
I also sometimes do live lessons, so be sure to subscribe and hit the bell icon to be notified every time I post and go live!
I’m a native English speaker from York, England. However, don’t worry, my accent isn’t Yorkshire, it’s very neutral. I have changed my own accent to be understood better by both native and non native English speakers, and I share these techniques with my own students to help them with their own pronunciation and accent development.
I have been teaching for just over 11 years, and have taught in the UK, Spain, and online for some of the world’s more prestigious language school.
I have a BA Honours degree in English Language and Linguistics, an MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and a Cambridge CELTA certificate (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
I now live in Bristol and teach privately online and in person in Bristol city centre.